3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodbrook Close, HALIFAX
- Mid-Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
Three bedroom, Mid-Terraced property offering off-road parking; would be ideal for growing families as the property is located within close proximity to local primary schools. With local amenities available and transport links available to Halifax Town centre which is located approx 3.4 miles away.
Brought to the market FOR SALE is a Three bedroom, Mid-Terraced property offering off-road parking and would be ideal for growing families as the property is located within close proximity to local primary schools. With local amenities available and transport links available to Halifax Town centre which is located just 3.4 miles approximately from the property. In brief the property comprises of: Entrance Hallway, Lounge and Kitchen Diner offering access to the rear garden to the ground floor accommodation and three bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor accommodation. Externally the property offers a paved area to the front and a garden to the rear.
With laminate wood-effect flooring and feature wooden panelling on the surrounding walls the hallway offers access to the kitchen diner, the lounge and the staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.95m )
The lounge space benefits from a feature electric fire being the focal point of the room with a white inset and hearth surround. The room offers laminate wood effect flooring and also includes a decorative dado rail, a central heated radiator and three double glazed windows to the front of the property.
Kitchen Diner 22' 6" Maximum x 9' 1" Maximum ( 6.86m Maximum x 2.77m Maximum )
Accessed from the entrance hallway through into the kitchen area.
The kitchen boasts modern grey, gloss-finish fitted wall and base units with a white complimentary work-surface over. Incorporating an inset Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, an electric four-ring hob and an electric oven with a fan assisted touch screen cooker hood over. Including space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The kitchen space offers tile effect flooring with tiling to the splash areas on the surrounding walls.
Adjoined with the kitchen space the dining area features a gas fire and a central heated radiator with patio doors leading out to access the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Offers access to the three bedrooms, the family bathroom and to the loft space with a central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 1" Maximum x 9' 9" Minus Door Recess ( 3.99m Maximum x 2.97m Minus Door Recess )
The master bedroom offers a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" Maximum x 9' 3" Maximum ( 4.19m Maximum x 2.82m Maximum )
An 'L' shaped room with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' Minus Alcove ( 3.35m x 1.83m Minus Alcove )
With a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom boasts a white three piece suite comprising of: a roll-top bath, a low level flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. with tiled walls and flooring and a modern heated towel rail.
Externally the property offers both front and rear yards. To the front of the property there is a block-paved area allowing space for two cars to be parked off-road.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden area with decorative rockery and a paved area ideal for alfresco dining with fenced and hedge boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53833888.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.