4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllerton Road, WALLASEY
- Guide Price £210,000 - £230,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Set Out Over Three Storeys
- Three Bathrooms
- Generous Sized Garden
- Popular Location
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £230,000! A beautifully presented four bedroom, semi-detached house situated within the well sought after residential area of Wallasey. this extended and generously proportioned property is set out over three storeys and would make for the perfect family home.
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £230,000!
A beautifully presented four bedroom, semi-detached house situated within the well sought after residential area of Wallasey. It is located in a prime residential area off Gerard Road and within the catchment area of excellent primary and senior schools. Only a few minutes' drive to the M53 Mid Wirral Motorway and Liverpool Tunnel links. It is in easy walking distance of the main rail link at nearby Grove Road, together with the promenade and 'Harrison Park.'
The property briefly comprises of; Entrance hall, Lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and W/C. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, the master featuring an En-Suite bathroom and a further family bathroom. To the second floor is the fourth bedroom also featuring an En-Suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a generous sized south facingrear garden.
This extended and generously proportioned property is set out over three storeys and the well-kept house would make for the perfect family home. Internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the abundance of accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door and window to the front of the property with original tiled flooring.
Single glazed window and door to the front of the property, under stairs cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
W/C, wash hand basin and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 13' x 14' INTO RECESS ( 3.96m x 4.27m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, electric fireplace, radiator and television point. Carpeted flooring.
Sitting Room 11' 5" INTO RECESS x 13' 9" ( 3.48m INTO RECESS x 4.19m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear of the property, electric fireplace and a radiator. carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 8' 9" INTO RECESS x 14' ( 2.67m INTO RECESS x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in storage cupboard and a radiator. Carpeted flooring and a doorway leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 7" OUT OF WINDOW SILL ( 3.71m x 2.31m OUT OF WINDOW SILL )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; a comprehensive range of wall and base units in a high gloss finish with chunky stainless steel handles and roll top work surfaces. Integrated, one and half bowl circular stainless steel basin and drainer unit. Integrated, four ring halogen hob with chimney style extractor fan in steel and glass. Integrated oven housed in unit and further integrated washing machine, dish washer, fridge and freezer.Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the side of the property.
Bedroom One 15' 2" INTO RECESS x 14' 1" INTO BAY ( 4.62m INTO RECESS x 4.29m INTO BAY )
To the first floor is the master bedroom with double glazed bay window to the front of the property, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C and a radiator. Double glazed window to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two 14' x 11' 5" INTO RECESS ( 4.27m x 3.48m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 11' 7" ( 2.82m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, radiator ad carpeted flooring.
Bath with mixer taps and shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C and a radiator. Double glazed window to the side of the property.
Bedroom Four 14' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.23m )
To the second floor is the fourth bedroom with double glazed window to the front of the property, radiator, walk in cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C and tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53833897.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.