5 bedroom detached house for sale(Plot 2) Chignal Road, Chelmsford, Essex
Under Offer £749,995
- Beautifully appointment interiors including luxury Excelsior kitchens and TEC bathrooms
- Striking Contemporary exteriors with private gardens and off road parking for 2 vehicles.
- Full electrical specifications & security system
- Underfloor heating system & Valliant ecotec condensing boilers which are A-rated for efficiency.
Entrance hall | Ground floor cloakroom | Living room | Kitchen/dining/family room | First floor landing | Family bathroom | 3 bedrooms (one with en suite) | Second floor landing | Master Bedroom suite with dressing area and en suite bathroom
Predicted EPC rating B
Living Rooms with Wood Burners
Brushed aluminium switches & sockets throughout
Neff Gas Hob
Neff Double Oven
Fitted Hot Tap
Quartz Worktops & Upstands
Services - All mains services to be connected.
Agents Note: Exclusively marketed by Strutt & Parker for Marden Homes Ltd.
Chignal Road Development is ideally located for easy access to the City's amenities; excellent local primary schools and Chelmsford's two grammar schools as well as the open countryside of Mid-Essex. The development offers modern living within this established Chelmsford neighbourhood together with a number of local shops and larger supermarkets; whilst a broad range of independent stores and national chains can be found in the city centre nearby.
Chelmsford's mainline station provides a regular service to London Liverpool Street with an average journey time of 38 minutes. Junction 15 of the A12 is 4 miles away opening onto the M25 and the extensive motorway network of Southeast England or, to the North, further into rural East Anglia. Stansted Airport, catering for domestic flights and international destinations, is about 18 miles to the northwest.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHM150216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.