4 bedroom detached house for saleLanger Lane, Wingerworth
Sold by Us
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Fantastic Open Plan Living Space
- Separate Lounge Area With Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes & En Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking & Garage
- GCH & Full uPVC Double Glazing & Downstairs W.C
- Energy Rating E
NO UPWARD CHAIN - Occupying an elevated position with woodland views to the front is this well maintained and superbly presented four bedroom detached family home with private enclosed rear garden. Located in the heart of Wingerworth village and within the normal area for prestigious schools, good transport links, shops and amenities. The property offers 1327 sq. ft of well ordered accommodation set across two levels including a fantastic open plan living space, master bedroom with en suite and family bathroom with separate shower.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53837341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795006163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.