2 bedroom park home for saleAshover Road, Old Tupton, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 6AF
- New Two Bedroom Park Home Available
- Ensuite And Walk In Wardrobes To Master
- Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge - Dining Room
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly STC
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available
New Two Bedroom Park Home Available - Ensuite And Walk In Wardrobes To Master - Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Spacious Lounge - Dining Room - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly STC - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!
A very modern contemporary style with a vintage twist. Designed with the best use of space in mind The Reprise offers everything that you could wish for.
The grand entrance leads to a very impressive and spacious lounge, with box bay windows. Decorated in a soft warming colour scheme, of creams and white with chrome fittings that flows throughout. Walkthrough Kitchen Diner furnished with a rectangular table with slat chairs, Kitchen with Stainless Steel built in Cooker and Hob. Dual Washer Dryer, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, fully tiled.
The Master Bedroom with en-suite and a walk in wardrobe has luxury in mind. The second Bedroom is also a double with fitted wardrobe, and Bathroom fitted with a white suite.
This home also benefits from a good size plot with some fantastic views of the Derbyshire Countryside.
This home is fully furnished and is connected to all services.
For further information or to book a viewing please contact Right Choice Park Homes on 01202 770 736 - 01202 243 138
Set in the heart of the Peak District, with the endless countryside views to explore and the quaint villages to visit, Old Tupton is perfectly located for relaxation. Only 6 miles from the M1 and 1 mile from the picturesque, 14th century village of Ashover, Old Tupton is placed ideally for all transport networks and yet hidden away in the beautiful Amber Valley.
The pace of life on this park is perfect for the retired or semi retired. However, if you want a change from the peaceful setting of this park, the numerous National Trust properties mean that you are never short of experiencing all that Derbyshire has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.