3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch View, Calne
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Garage & Parking
- Popular South Side Location
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
Situated in a prime southside location sits a stunning three bedroom family home. The accommodation is light and spacious throughout and further benefited by a garage, parking and a fully enclosed rear garden. Viewings are highly advised to appreciate what this beautiful home has to offer.
Situated in a prime southside location sits a beautifully presented three bedroom family home, the accommodation is light and spacious throughout and comprises kitchen/diner, living room, large conservatory and three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Further benefits include garage and parking and a fully enclosed rear garden which has been recently landscaped by the current owners.
Entrance to this fantastic three bed property situated in an enviable position in a popular development is via front door into entrance hall which comprises : under stairs storage cupboard, further storage cupboard, telephone point, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a heated towel rail.
Lounge 18' 8" narrowing to 11' 9" x 15' 3" (max) ( 5.69m narrowing to 3.58m x 4.65m (max) )
Light and spacious lounge with double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed French doors leading to the conservatory. Television aerial point, electric fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
Kitchen 16' 3" x 8' ( 4.95m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and an integrated fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to both front and side aspect, door leading to the hallway, television aerial point, telephone point, central heating boiler, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 15' 4" ( 3.89m x 4.67m )
Of UPVc construction with double glazed double doors to the rear and two radiators.
Stairs from the entrance hall and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" (max) x 11' 7" (max) ( 3.40m (max) x 3.53m (max) )
Good sized master bedroom with en-suite with a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point, access to partly boarded loft with drop down ladder and a radiator.
En-suite comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a shower cubicle. Extractor fan, shaver point, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" (max) x 11' 6" (max) ( 2.69m (max) x 3.51m (max) )
Good sized second bedroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.46m x 1.85m )
Situated to the rear of the property with double glazed window overlooking the garden, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and a heated towel rail.
Low maintenance front garden with a lawned area and a variety of shrubs.
Beautiful low maintenance rear garden with a seating area, fish pond and an outside tap.
With an up and over door, personal door from the garden, power and light.
Parking to the front of the property for around three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.