2 bedroom terraced house for saleWigeon Walk, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £99,950
- Guide Price £99,950 - £109,950
- Two Bed Mid-Terraced House
- Modern Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Garage & Parking
- No Upward Chain for Ease of Purchase
- Situated in Popular Area
Guide Price £99,950 - £109,950 This fantastic mid-terraced house is situated in the POPULAR residential AREA of Lakeside. Internally boasting modern style and design throughout. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden and parking. Excellent opportunity for first time buyers. Viewing Recommended!
Set in the popular residential area of Lakeside nearby shops, amenities and motorway links is this well presented modern style two bed mid-terraced house. Accommodation includes a lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Externally offering an enclosed rear garden and Parking.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extract fan, cushion flooring, colonial door.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 1" Max ( 4.80m x 3.68m Max )
Double glazed door to front, radiator, television point, colonial door
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven , has hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden.
Stairs leading from the lounge, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 7" Max x 12' Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
White three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, WC, bath and over bath shower. Part tiling, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, paved patio area, timber fencing forming boundary.
To rear pf property, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53845864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.