3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStenson Road, Derby
- DECEPTVELY SPACIOUS
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED, GENEROUS PLOT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in a sought after location which is known for its easy access to Derby City centre, excellent local amenities, highly regarded schooling and major commuter links is this deceptively spacious extended semi detached house which sits on a generous proportion, off street parking, Garage.
Situated in a sought after location which is known for its easy access to Derby City centre, excellent local amenities, highly regarded schooling and major commuter links is this deceptively spacious extended semi detached house which sits on a generous proportion with off street parking and single garage. the chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, large rear garden, gravel driveway and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front entrance double glazed door with double glazed side lights and window over, tiled flooring and entrance door with obscured glass side lights leading to
having stairs rising to first floor, parquet flooring, understairs storage, radiator and doors leading to
Lounge 15' into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.57m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed bay window, fireplace with surround, hearth inset grate, wooden flooring, coving and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 10" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.30m into recess )
having rear elevation french doors providing access to rear garden, fireplace with tiled surround,hearth and insert grate, wooden flooring, space for a dining table, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 7' 11" ( 5.13m x 2.41m )
having a matching rang of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill, integral four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, space for a freezer, breakfast bar, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, loft access hatch and doors leading to
Bedroom One 15' 4" into bay x 11' 5" into wardrobes ( 4.67m into bay x 3.48m into wardrobes )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, six recessed spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 5" plus recess ( 3.94m x 2.87m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, two fitted wardrobes, ten recessed spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' ( 2.41m x 2.13m )
having front elevation double glazed window, four recessed spotlights and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
having a matching white four piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass screen and free standing bath with central mixer tap, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, eight recessed spotlights, tiled flooring and a heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway which provides ample off street parking and leads to single garage. The driveway incorporates access to front entrance door and boundary walling, hedging and fencing. To the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates patio and boundary hedging and fencing.
having up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.