3 bedroom terraced house for saleAstonwood Road, Birkenhead
Sold STC £64,950
- Three Bedroomed
- Great investement opportunity
An investment opportunity. This three bedroom Mid-terraced house ideally situated for local transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, lounge through dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed yard.
An investment opportunity. This three bedroom Mid-terraced house ideally situated for local transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, lounge through dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed yard. This property is sold with no onward chain.
Single glazed door to the front of the property and carpeted flooring throughout.
Lounge 9' x 11' into bay ( 2.74m x 3.35m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, telephone point and a television point. With portion doors separating the lounge and the dining room, coved ceiling and a gas feature fire place.
Dining Room 11' x 12' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.71m )
Single glazed window to the rear of the property, electric heater and a coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
Single glazed window to the rear of the property, single sink, a gas oven with gas hobs and a freestanding fridge and freezer. With partial tiling throughout.
Bedroom One 13' 10" into bay x 12' 1" ( 4.22m into bay x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, three electrical points, free standing wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" into recess x 12' 1" ( 3.63m into recess x 3.68m )
Single glazed window to the rear of the property, two electrical and double wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.31m )
Single glazed window to the rear of the property and an electric heater.
Single glazed window to the side of the property, partial tiling throughout, w/c and a bath.
To the rear of the property there is a yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53849152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.