6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Avenue, Wellingborough
Sold STC £400,000
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- Separate annex & Garage
- Well established mature garden
- Potential to be a fabulous family home or a great development opportunity
- Well sought after location on The Avenue, Wellingborough
PERIOD PROPERTY FOR A FAMILY TO CREATE HAPPY MEMORIES! Call us now at William H Brown to avoid missing out on this very rare opportunity.
We are delighted to offer this SIX bedroom PERIOD PROPERTY which benefits from a separate annex, garage, a mature garden and the love of the same family for over 40 years! With lots of potential this amazingly spacious property could become your next family home to create many fabulous memories in. Wether its the potential to expand or the stunning sought after location, viewing is advised swiftly to avoid missing out on this beautiful property.
Double glazed window to front, obscure glazed window and door to hall, tiled floor.
This property is welcomed by a spacious entrance hall with obscure glazed window and door to the porch, picture rail, radiator, original coving and original tiled flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, doors to lounge and dining room, steps down to two storage cupboards, entrance to the kitchen and door to the cellar.
Lounge 19' 5" in to bay x 15' 11" max ( 5.92m in to bay x 4.85m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, original coving to ceiling, radiator, feature fire place with tiled hearth and tiled inset, original high skirting boards.
Dining Room 16' max x 11' 11" max ( 4.88m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to rear, picture rail, original coving to ceiling, two radiators & original high skirting boards.
Cellar 14' 11" plus recess x 11' 10" plus recess ( 4.55m plus recess x 3.61m plus recess )
Steps down from the ground floor to wine cellar and main cellar, single glazed window to rear, lighting and power.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to side, wall and floor fitted units with work top over, stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled, space for oven, radiator, boiler, door to the utility.
Utility 11' 11" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.63m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to side, Belfast sink, wall and floor units with work top over, radiator, space for white goods, part tiled and tiled flooring, door leading to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Obscure double glazed window to rear, stairs leading to the second floor, doors to bedrooms and toilet.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, loft hatch, low level W.C.
Bedroom One 16' max x 15' 10" max ( 4.88m max x 4.83m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, picture rail, built in wardrobes, two radiators, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, tiled shower unit, high skirting boards and feature fire place.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" max x 10' 1" plus door recess ( 3.68m max x 3.07m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, original built in wardrobe, picture rail, radiator, original fire place and high skirting boards.
Part tiled, wash hand basin with work top over and units under and over, paneled bath, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Five 11' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, high skirting boards.
Second Floor Landing
This second floor landing is of a generous size and has a double glazed window to rear, feature beams to ceiling, loft hatch, doors to:
Bedroom Two 13' 2" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.01m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to front, partly restricted head height, exposed beams, picture rail, original fire place, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.71m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to front, partly restricted head height, loft hatch, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Six 10' 10" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.30m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to rear, exposed beams, picture rail, radiator, original fire place.
Front / Rear & Side Garden
This well established mature Front / Rear garden wraps around the property. Mainly laid to lawn it benefits from many trees, fruit trees and shrubs alike. There is a brick built shed and outside W.C to the rear of the property and access to Avenue road. Viewing is recommended to appreciate its beauty.
Garage 27' max x 9' 3" max ( 8.23m max x 2.82m max )
Access to this large garage is via a dropped kerb on Avenue road situated to the rear of the property.
Ground Floor: (27' 9 max by 14' 10 max)
Access to the ground floor is via a door situated on Avenue Road, there is lighting and power and stairs which lead to the first floor.
First Floor: (22' 6 max by 14' 2 max)
This floor also has power and lighting and has access either via steps from the garden or stairs that lead from the ground floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53850541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR104199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.