4 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Melton Road, Hethersett, Norwich
- Brand New Build
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- En-Suite to Master + Family Bathroom
- Utility Room + Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gardens, Driveway + Garage
- Well-Served Village Location
- Help To Buy Available
The Rosebury is a brand new stunning 4 bedroom detached home, located within the popular village of Hethersett. This property is spacious and flooded with light. Offering large kitchen/family/living areas, an en-suite + family bathroom, gardens and a garage.
Hethersett is a large village dating back to medieval times – today, it is a thriving community just seven miles west of Norwich city centre, with excellent facilities and amenities including a doctors surgery, dentist, library, post office, sought-after schools, Tesco convenience store and two public houses. Hethersett offers easy access to the A11, A47 and beyond.
The Rosebury is a brand new stunning four bedroom detached home, located within the popular new Heathfields development in the village of Hethersett.
This property provides spacious accomodation throughout. Downstairs, the reception hall leads to the living area with stunning bi-fold doors and the open-plan kitchen/family and dining area. The designer-led kitchen is fitted with a new 'floating' Manhattan kitchen and all integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge-freezer and microwave. There is also a utility room, cloakroom and storage on this floor.
Upstairs the master bedroom has fitted sliding wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. All wet rooms have floor to ceiling Porcelanosa tiling with a choice of feature and plain tiles.
All this, comes included in the price of your new home:
• Designer kitchen in a range of colours and finishes
• Bi fold doors
• Soft close doors and drawers
• Stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
• Upstand with glass splashback to hob
• Quality kitchen tap
• Fully integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave
• Downlights to kitchen, bathrooms & cloakroom
• Floor covering to all bathrooms, cloakroom and en-suites
• Contemporary wall hung sanitaryware
• Selection of co-ordinating vanity units and recessed shelving
• Bath with matching panel and concealed tap
• Shower with the latest digital technology
• Full height tiling with feature walls to all bathrooms & en suites
• Stylish internal doors and handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Designer sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
• High profile skirting and architrave throughout
& much, much more!
Relax 9' 10" x 13' 3" ( 3.00m x 4.04m )
Live-Eat 16' 10" x 13' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.99m )
Live 17' 1" x 10' 1" ( 5.21m x 3.07m )
W.C 5' 2" x 5' 6" ( 1.57m x 1.68m )
Utility Room 4' 10" x 6' 2" ( 1.47m x 1.88m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' x 11' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.63m )
Shower 8' 2" x 4' 8" ( 2.49m x 1.42m )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.42m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 4 12' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.26m )
Family Bathroom 5' 7" x 7' 3" ( 1.70m x 2.21m )
Garage 10' x 19' 10" ( 3.05m x 6.05m )
Directions To Site
From the North
Leave the A1 at the exit A46/A17 towards Sleaford/Newark/Lincoln. At the first roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A17. Continue onto the A17 and take the second exit on the roundabout for King’s Lynn onto the A47. Continue for 40 miles and take the B1108 exit towards Norwich/Watton. At the roundabout take the 4th exit onto Watton Road. Continue through one roundabout. Turn left onto Hall Road. Turn left onto Hethersett Road. Continue onto Great Melton Road and the development will be on the right hand side.
From the South
Leave the M11 at junction 4 toward Stansted Airport. Continue onto the A11 for 12 miles then merge onto the A14. At junction 38 exit onto the A11 toward Thetford/Norwich. Continue for 39 miles and take the B1135 exit toward Dereham/Hethersett. Turn left onto the B1135. At the second roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Norwich Common/B1172. Turn left onto New Road. Turn right onto Great Melton Road and the development will be on the left hand side.
Images, floor plans, dimensions and layouts are for guidance only.
Images are of the show home/different house type and will not reflect the actual property
From the South
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.