2 bedroom detached house for saleCades Field Road, Sutton-On-Sea, Mablethorpe
Sold STC £32,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***25% Shared Ownership***
- Immaculately Presented 2 Bed Detached House
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen with Dining Area/Breakfast Bar
- Gardens & Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Immaculately Presented Detached House offered for sale on a 25% Shared Ownership basis, situated in the popular East Coast Resort of Sutton-On-Sea, comprising of Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen with Dining Area/Breakfast Bar, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens & Parking. Viewing is Highly Recommended.
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to purchase a Detached House, built in 2008 & available for sale on a 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP basis, in partnership with Waterloo Homes. Situated in the popular East Coast resort of Sutton on Sea, this immaculately presented home offers deceptively spacious & well appointed accommodation comprising of Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen with Dining Area/Breakfast Bar, ground floor Cloaks/Wc, 2 Bedrooms & 3 piece Bathroom with an over bath shower. With the added benefit of DG as Stated & GCH, the property is designed with the disabled/those with limited mobility in mind on account of the wider than average stairs, door ways & passages, low level switches & ramp assisted front access. Externally buyers will be pleased to know that the property has parking by way of a Driveway, in addition to an enclosed & well presented rear Garden with 2 Garden sheds being included in the sale. Prospective interested parties are advised to contact the selling agent as soon as possible to check their eligibility to proceed...01754 768311.
Double glazed disabled friendly front entrance door to:
Wide staircase to first floor Landing to enable ease of access for those with restricted mobility, radiator, telephone point, power point, double glazed window to the side elevation, smoke alarm, Programmer controls for the central heating and door to;
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 22' 8" x 11' 10" max narrowing to 10' 3" ( 6.91m x 3.61m max narrowing to 3.12m )
Electric fire with mantle and hearth, radiator, centre lighting, telephone point, T.V. aerial point, power points, understairs cupboard with light, power and housing the electric fuse box.
Fitted with a range of stylish wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces over, incorporating frosted glass wall units, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit and drainer with mixer taps, breakfast bar area, integrated electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, power points, carbon monoxide detector, wall mounted boiler which supplies the central heating and hot water, tiled splashbacks and double glazed window to the rear elevation, door to:-
With radiator, power point, double glazed door leading out to the rear patio and garden, door to;
W.C. with dual push button flush, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
1st Floor Landing Area
With power point, smoke alarm, airing cupboard with inset radiator and shelves, double glazed window to the side elevation and doors to;
Bedroom 1 15' 10" max into recess narrowing to 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.83m max into recess narrowing to 3.63m x 2.72m )
With fitted wardrobes and storage cupboard, radiator, power points, T.V. aerial point, 2 double glazed windows to the front elevations, allowing for a good amount of natural light.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.49m )
Radiator, power points, double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access and telephone point.
With three piece white bathroom suite which consists of panelled bath with Electric shower and shower screen over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. with dual push button flush, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, electric shaver point and double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway allowing off road parking with 2 access points to the front door, one being set to steps, the other ramped for ease of access for those with restricted mobility or those depending on a wheelchair. To the side is gated access to the pleasant rear garden, which is enclosed with fence, being laid to lawn with a paved patio area, shrub and flower borders, 2 timber sheds and outside light.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53857715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.