2 bedroom flat for saleNorwich Road, Dereham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £85,000 - £95,000 Guide
- 2 Double Bedroom First Floor Flat
- 26' Lounge/Diner
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Close to Town Centre
- No Upward Chain
A spacious 2 double bedroom first floor flat, located within close proximity to Dereham town centre amenities. The property further benefits from a 26' lounge/diner, UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN!!
Call us today to book your viewing!!
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, further storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, door opening to:
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.41m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for cooker and fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Lounge / Diner 26' 6" + recess x 9' 11" max ( 8.08m + recess x 3.02m max )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 15' max x 8' 11" ( 4.57m max x 2.72m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, coved ceiling, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and storage under, panelled bath and shower cubicle, radiator, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, coved ceiling.
This property is leasehold and is subject to a service and maintenance charge of approximately £250.00 per half year. Details of ground rent are currently awaited. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
The photograph on the front of these particulars is of the building where this flat is located.
Located within close proximity to the bustling town centre of Dereham. Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Continue over the controlled crossing into Wellington Road and take the right hand turn into Cowper Road. Proceed to the traffic lights and take the left hand turn onto Norwich Street, At the next set of traffic lights, continue straight over onto Norwich Road and take the left hand turn into Newton Court. The property can be found behind the apartment block, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53858689.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.