5 bedroom detached house for saleAvalon, Main Street, Kinnesswood, Kinross, Perth and Kinross, KY13 9HN
- Beautifully-presented, five-bedroom, detached house, offering spacious family accommodation over two storeys, with gardens to all sides and private parking, located in Kinnesswood, Kinross.
- A contemporary conversion with generous room sizes and quality fittings throughout, set in an idyllic rural location on the foot of Bishop Hill, amongst open farmland in sight of Loch Leven.
- The accommodation comprises upper and lower hallways, living/dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar, utility room, movie room, five double bedrooms, an en-suite, WC, and a family bathroom.
- Enclosed gardens are set to all sides and over three levels, including a lawn on the lower, patio deck on the mid-level, on the upper level is a 2nd patio deck, plus a Mozolowski & Murray ga...
- Further highlights include oakwood flooring, contemporary light fittings, solid fuel burning stoves, a full range of kitchen and utility appliances, and multiple TV and phone points.
- In addition, superb storage provision is provided by two walk-in store rooms on the lower level, there is also oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, and private parking for three veh...
- Home Report available online.
**£20K BELOW HR VALUE** This beautifully-presented, five-bedroom, contemporary conversion of a stone-built detached house, offers spacious family accommodation over two storeys, with gardens to all sides and private parking, located in Kinnesswood, Kinross-shire. Tastefully decorated, with generous room sizes and quality fittings throughout, the property is set in an idyllic semi-rural location at the foot of Bishop Hill, amongst open farmland, and in sight of Loch Leven. The accommodation is entered from the upper-level into a utility area which includes a washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer; we then enter the stylish kitchen which features real-wood worktops and breakfast bar; and integrated appliances including an oven, ceramic hob, canopy, and microwave. A spacious hall then gives further access throughout the upper level which comprises an impressive living/dining room, with a large log burning stove, master bedroom with en-suite, a flexible double bedroom, and a modern WC. On the lower level are three further double bedrooms, an impressive movie room with surround sound, family bathroom with three-piece suite and large shower cubicle, as well as generous walk-in store rooms. Enclosed gardens are set to all sides and over three levels, with a lawn and entrance at street level, private patio deck on the mid-level, a second patio deck on the upper level with low maintenance landscaping and a private driveway for three cars. But it is the Mozolowski & Murray Luxury Garden Room with log burning stove and glass canopy that truly gives this garden space the real wow factor. Kinnesswood is a charming and popular village overlooking Loch Leven with local amenities including a village hall, garage and shop. With Portmoak Primary school just a 3 min walk away from the property and the bus stop for Kinross High School immediately opposite the front gate, this property is ideal for families with children attending both local schools. The popular Loch Leven Larder is nearby on the way to Kinross, which offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including a Sainsbury's supermarket, restaurants, leisure centre and large GP practice. The surrounding countryside offers a wealth of outdoor activities including Loch Leven trail walk and cycle route, hill walking, Gliding and the RSPB Loch Leven nature reserve. The M90 is quickly accessed offering direct commuting links to Edinburgh, Perth, stirling, Dundee and Glasgow. There is a Park and Ride service at Kinross and various train stations to suit all directions of travel.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6548727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.