4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDymokes Way, HODDESDON
Sold STC £399,950
- Family Lounge
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- TV Room/Reception Two
- Luxury En-Suite Shower Room
- South West Facing Rear Garden & Garage En Bloc
A great opportunity to acquire this superbly maintained four bedroom semi detached property with double storey extensions to front and rear situated in this popular development to the north east of Hoddesdon Town Centre. The property boasts many features and viewing is recommended.
Situated in this popular development to the north of Hoddesdon is this superbly presented and double storey extended four bedroom semi detached family house which has been maintained to a very high standard by the current vendors, boasting features such as a luxury en suite shower room, family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom, superbly fitted kitchen/diner and a south west facing rear garden. The property is located in a convenient residential location within only a few minutes away from local shops, transport links and schools of all age groups which include the popular John Warner school and sports centre. Hoddesdon town centre is only 1/4 of a mile away offering further shopping and recreational amenities. We highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
Main double glazed front door leading to:
With tiled flooring, single radiator, power points, stairs to first floor, door to:
Family Lounge 22' 10" x 11' 10" ( 6.96m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, power points, coving to ceiling, feature gas log effect fireplace, TV point, cherry wood flooring, door to:
Door to kitchen, door to TV room and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit, extractor fan, radiator, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
T V Room / Reception 2 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Upvc double glazed window to side elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator, power points, TV point and laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen / Dininig Room 17' 6" x 12' ( 5.33m x 3.66m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards with ample work top and with cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, NEFF double oven with electric hob, feature extractor fan over, radiator, power points, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls, 2 double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, door leading to the rear garden and door to covered Lean To.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 21' 7" x 9' 6" ( 6.58m x 2.90m )
Upvc window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, wardrobes, fixed air conditioning unit, single radiator, power points, TV point, pine flooring. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a double glazed obscure window, artex ceiling, tiled walls, walk in shower cubicle with power shower, twin wash hand basins with high level flush WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, radiator, power points and TV point, laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 3 14' x 5' 11" ( 4.27m x 1.80m )
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, fixed air conditioning unit, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes, single radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 4 9' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.92m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to front, artex ceiling, dado rail, single radiator, power points and laminate wood flooring.
Comprising a paneled Whirl Pool bath with fixed power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, obscure double glazed window, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
SOUTH WEST facing rear garden, being maintenance free, with Indian stone paved area, astro lawn effect area, outside light and outside water tap. Side gate leading to the rear with provisions for parking. GARAGE EN BLOC to side of property. FRONT GARDEN with a lawned area and path leading to the front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53866237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.