3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMortar Pit Road, Northampton
Offers in Excess of £170,000
- Three Bed Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Ideal Investment Property
**IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY** Call now to arrange a viewing.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this three bedroom semi detached family home in popular Rectory Farm. The property comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge. diner with kitchen attached in an open plan layout., three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from off road parking, a large enclosed rear garden, which has been landscaped and much improved by current owner.
Obscure double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Ceramic floor tiles, wash hand basin vanity unit, low flush WC and tiling throughout.
Lounge 25' 4" x 10' 8" ( 7.72m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed sliding door to the rear aspect, gas fireplace, three radiators and laminate flooring.
Open Plan To Lounge
Kitchen Area 8' 1" x 10' 4" ( 2.46m x 3.15m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with part tiling, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, ceramic floor tiles, boiler, under cupboard lighting, and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the side aspect with fully boarded and carpeted loft.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.31m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.36m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath with shower head over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, part tiling throughout, radiator, airing cupboard and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Paved patio area, timber fencing, hard standing driveway, meter cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn with gated front access, paved patio area, timber shed, large storage room, greed house, and tier brick built planters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53867458.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.