2 bedroom character property for saleLower Chapel Court, South Horrington Village, Wells
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Beautiful Outlook
- Sought After Location
- Allocated Parking
- Open Plan Living Area
An extremely light and spacious two double bedroom apartment with a beautiful view of the old chapel. The property has a fantastic open plan living area and also comes with allocated parking. Externally the property has access to several acres of communal grounds set on the edge of the Mendip Hills.
Beautiful glazed front door. Storage cupboard housing gas meter.
Front door. Telephone entry system. Large storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge/kitchen 16' 10" x 14' 10" Max ( 5.13m x 4.52m Max )
Beautiful wooden windows to the side and front with secondary glazing and a great outlook onto the old chapel. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink/drainer unit. Worksurfaces with tiled splash back. Electric oven and Gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine. Inset ceiling down lighters. Large cupboard currently housing the owners fridge-freezer. High ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
Front aspect wooden window with secondary glazing with views of the old chapel. Built in cupboard. High ceilings. Access to private loft space.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
Side aspect wooden window with secondary glazing. Built in wardrobe. High ceiling. Radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Vanity unit with mixer tap over. WC. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan. Radiator.
This property has access to several acres of communal grounds that are extremely well maintained. The Southern section of the communal grounds looks onto the cricket ground with a view of the woods beyond Wells golf course.
There is an allocated parking space and visitor parking.
We have been informed that the length of lease is 999 years from 1995 and the fees at the time of going to the market are £75 per annum ground rent and £1514.22 annual service charge, which includes maintenance of all external areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.