3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTown Close, Little Harrowden, Wellingborough
Sold STC £170,000
- REDUCED FROM £175 000 TO £170 000
- Village Location Three bedroom Semi-detached
- £1000 Buyers incentive
- Close to open countryside
VILLAGE LIFE! This three bedroom property in Little Harrowden is the perfect family home. Call us now before its too late!
This three bedroom semi-detached property is now available to view in the village of Little Harrowden. It benefits from having a downstairs cloakroom, large lounge and open plan dining/kitchen area. The property sides on to countryside. This is a lovely location that is rare to find these days at an affordable price. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this spacious family home.
Cul-de-sac location within the village the front garden is lawned with borders.
The entrance hall is accessed via a double glazed door and has wood effect laminate flooring and the meter cupboard.
Lounge 16' 11" x 10' 10" in to recess ( 5.16m x 3.30m in to recess )
Double glazed window to front and rear, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, cast iron fire place with tiled inset and hearth with carved wooden chimney piece and surround.
Dining Area 17' 6" x 10' plus recess ( 5.33m x 3.05m plus recess )
This open plan dining area opens on to the kitchen area and has a double glazed window to front, two radiators and tiled flooring.
Kitchen Area 16' 7" x 8' 8" ( 5.05m x 2.64m )
Another large open plan area with base and eye level units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled surround and flooring, eye level gas double oven, gas hob and extractor fan, space for white goods, double glazed window to rear and door to side.
There is an under stairs storage area with a door that leads to the cloakroom which has a low level W.C, radiator and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 3" plus recess x 11' ( 4.04m plus recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' plus wardrobe recess x 8' plus door recess ( 3.05m plus wardrobe recess x 2.44m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to rear, white 'shell' style three piece suite with electric shower, half height tiled walls with mirror border, radiator.
The rear garden offers scope for landscaping. There is an excellent enclosed space at the side; ideal for kennels, etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53868439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR107954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.