5 bedroom detached house for saleRosemary Close, Calne
Sold STC £475,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Five Bedroom Executive Property
- Light & Versatile Accommodation
- Garage & Parking
- Beautiful Outlook Over The Green
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
Located in one of the most sought after locations this stunning family home has been lovingly refurbished to a high specification. Presented in exemplary order throughout, the accommodation is spacious and versatile. Internal viewings come highly recommended.
A stunning five bedroom detached house situated in a premium cul-de-sac on a popular estate location overlooking a green. Presented in exemplary order throughout, the accommodation is spacious and versatile and boasts entrance hall, dining room, sitting room, study room, further reception room which offers flexible choice of usage, cloakroom, conservatory to the rear and a truly stunning re-fitted kitchen with a large utility room. To the first floor are five bedrooms all of good size with the added benefit of two en-suites to the master and the guest bedroom and further luxury family bathroom. There is a private enclosed garden along with driveway parking and a garage.
Entrance to this stunning five bed detached family home situated in a premium cul-de-sac in a popular residential area is via front door into the entrance hall which has a double glazed window to the front, alarm system and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Study 8' 11" (max) x 10' 10" (max) ( 2.72m (max) x 3.30m (max) )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, telephone point, fitted wall units and a radiator,
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 2" ( 4.83m x 3.71m )
Lovely light and spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and French doors leading to the conservatory. Gas fireplace with stone surround, two television aerial points, telephone point, wall lights and two radiators.
Dining Room 12' 10" (max) x 12' (max) ( 3.91m (max) x 3.66m (max) )
Fantastic dining room with two double glazed windows to the front aspect, television aerial point, doors leading to the family room and two radiators.
Family Room 13' 10" x 7' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.39m )
Another good sized reception room with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 13' 6" (max) ( 3.63m x 4.11m (max) )
Stunning refitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units incorporating a central island with wooden work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and integrated freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading to the utility room, porcelain tiled flooring and a radiator.
Utility Room 16' 5" x 6' 2" (max) ( 5.00m x 1.88m (max) )
Range of wall and base cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, further appliance space, sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Central heating boiler, double glazed window, door leading to the rear garden, personal door to the garage and a radiator.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.73m )
Of UPVc construction, the rear conservatory is a stunning asset to property. With double glazed Patio doors leading to the rear garden, the conservatory also has lights, tiled flooring and two radiators.
Spacious landing with stairs leading from the entrance hall, loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 11' 11" (max) ( 5.03m x 3.63m (max) )
Lovely light and spacious master bedroom suite comprising dressing room and en-suite with two double glazed Dormer windows to the front aspect, television aerial point, telephone point, loft access and a radiator.
Dressing Room 8' 5" (max) x 7' 9" (max) ( 2.57m (max) x 2.36m (max) )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, further Velux window, range of fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
En-suite comprising low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a shower cubicle. Double glazed Velux window to the rear aspect, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 12' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.84m )
Good sized second bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
En-suite comprising low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, double shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 10' 3" ( 2.77m x 3.12m )
Another good sized bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, double fitted wardrobes, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 9' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden with double built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.87m )
Situated to the rear of the property with useful shelving, television aerial point, double glazed window and a radiator.
Beautifully refitted family bathroom comprising low level w/c, bidet, vanity wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
Private enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the side, mature borders with a selection of shrubs and trees. Gazebo.
With an up and over door, power and light and a personal door to the utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53868454.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.