2 bedroom apartment for saleFaraday Building, City Island, London, E14
- Fantastic ninth floor two bedroom apartment
- Approximately 851 sq ft
- Finished to the highest of specifications
- Ideally located for transport links
- Due to complete in Q3/Q4 2016
A fantastic ninth floor two bedroom apartment situated in one of Ballymore's most well connected and unique developments, City Island, E14.
Due to complete in Q4 2016, Faraday Building, City Island, will comprise approximately 851 sq ft of well appointed living space, providing a luxury two bedroom apartment finished to the highest of specifications throughout. The apartment also benefits from an east facing balcony.
Residents will benefit from access to a range of facilities including a restaurant, pool and gymnasium, lobby and concierge and private residents lounge.
Transport links servicing London City Airport, Bond Street, Waterloo and Canary Wharf are readily available offering easy access to nearby amenities.
*CGIs used are a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53868763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.