2 bedroom terraced house for saleChapel Place, Denbigh
- Beautiful end of terrace house
- Walking distance to town centre and its amenities
- Off street parking
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern three piece bathroom
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- EPC rating E-51
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS. This beautiful two bedroom end of terraced period house dating back to the 1890's, ideally located within walking distance to the town centre, bus routes and close to local schools and leisure centre. The property offers living room with cast iron log burner, open dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern three piece bathroom with the added benefits of uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Outside having a rear yard being golden gravel for ease of maintenance proving off street parking, timber decked balcony off the kitchen door with storage space underneath. The rear yard can be used as a garden space if car parked on the street. Viewing highly recommended. EPC rating E-51. No Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53869189.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1735918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.