3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFreshfield Road, Brighton
Sold STC £380,000
- Three Bedroom
- Lovely residential location.
- Bathroom and separate WC
- Large Kitchen/diner
Located in the heart of Queens Park is this modern and spacious three bedroom house with a large rear extension. Each and every room is bright and airy, and it is just a few minutes from popular local schools for families.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Hanging space for coats and door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 13' 6" ( 4.22m into bay x 4.11m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, wood burner, under stair storage, radiator, door leading to separate WC another to the kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen/dining Room 19' 6" x 11' 2" ( 5.94m x 3.40m )
A stunning extended kitchen dining room that has a modern fitted kitchen with a mix of eye and base level units, one and a half bowl sink draining board to the side, space for washing machine, large fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, four ring gas hob with cooker under and extractor over, tiled floors with under floor heating. Large dining area with dual aspect windows to the side and rear, radiator, door leading to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side, loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, over stair storage which is currently fitted out as an airing cupboard with an electric heater, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and has built in shelving.
Modern fitted bathroom with bath and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, wall mounted towel heater, window to the rear.
Beautifully presented front garden with paved path leading to the front door.
West facing lawned garden with side access to house and paved seating area, shed at the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53869531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.