3 bedroom detached house for saleBaker Avenue, Gringley-On-The-Hill, Doncaster
Guide Price £210,000
- GUIDE PRICE OF £210,000 - £220,000 - DOUBLE CAR BARN, ENCLOSED GARDENS
- Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen - Diner
- Three Bedrooms with an Ensuite to Master, Modern Family Bathroom
- NO CHAIN AND VACANT POSSESSION
GUIDE PRICE OF £210,000 - £220,000 - NO CHAIN, Modern Accommodation built approx 2 years ago with, light & bright rooms offering a modern & contemporary interior. Landscaped gardens & large double car barn with undercover parking for 2 vehicles with further space for 2 to the drive.
Located to the modern Miller Homes development is this well presented link-detached property standing to a corner plot. The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall, cloakroom, light and bright lounge, dining room and a modern dining kitchen. With three bedrooms, ensuite to the master bedroom and a modern family bathroom. Double Car Barn to the right hand side of the property.
Gringley-on-the-Hill itself provides local amenities including a doctors clinic and an excellent primary school, catchment for Gainsborough grammar schools and other secondary schools.
The property is approximately 6 miles from the thriving market town of Bawtry where there is a range of amenities from cosmopolitan wine bars and restaurants, to shops, boutiques, healthcare and financial facilities. Links to the A1/M18 motorway networks with links to larger cities. Viewings are essential, appointments via the agent.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having a useful storage cupboard and a central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. With a low flush wc, wash hand basin and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Second of the two reception rooms with both front facing and side facing double glazed windows, With laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
Good sized main reception room with double aspect, having two side facing double glazed windows and french doors leading out to the garden. Central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a tv aerial point and telephone point.
Kitchen - Diner 16' 4" x 7' 2" ( 4.98m x 2.18m )
Offering plenty of space for a breakfast table with views of the garden via the rear facing french doors this dining kitchen is fitted with a range of modern high gloss wall and base units with a contrast wall of units in a coordinating wood effect. Appliances comprise of an electric oven and gas hob with an extractor fan above, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit and integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Having a front facing double glazed window, recessed lights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Having a turned staircase leading to the first floor with both front and rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and giving access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. A range of wardrobes to one wall with modern sliding doors, tv aerial point and laminate flooring.
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window and a central heating radiator. With a low flush wc a double shower cubicle with an electric shower inset and a wash hand basin, shaver socket.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
Double Bedroom: Having two front facing double glazed windows and a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.21m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
Having a modern suite comprising of a bath and wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Recessed lights to the ceiling and a front facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a wrought iron fence which leads upto the property, driveway to the side leading upto the double car port.
At the rear there is an enclosed garden which is mainly lawned with a paved seating area close to the house. The property enjoys a very sunny aspect with mature shrubs to the borders.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left at the traffic lights, follow the road through Everton, the next village is Gringley on the Hill. Take the left turning entering the village onto West Wells Lane, the new development can be found on the left hand side. Follow the road around the bend where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53870416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.