4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshlar Road, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Bright Bay Fronted Family Living Room
- Attractive Secondary Reception Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Generous Sleeping Accommodation
- Gated Off Road Parking to the Front
- Lawned Garden, Patio and Decked Area
- Large Brick Built Annexe to the Rear
Located in the highly popular community of Aigburth, L17 is this well presented four bedroom semi detached property brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Ashlar Road, the property is approached via a smart gated driveway providing secure off road parking. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a bright entrance hall that leads through to a spacious family lounge. Awash with natural light courtesy of a large box bay window, this inviting space enjoys wonderful high ceilings and showcases an attractive feature fireplace, lending to the appeal of this warm and welcoming living room. Furthermore, there is a secondary reception room to the rear providing views and access to the garden. Boasting a striking feature fireplace and enjoying quality carpeting throughout, this charming dining room provides the perfect setting for entertaining and family meal time. Additionally, there is a modern fitted breakfast kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, plentiful work surface space and ample room for a table and chairs ideal for casual dining. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom, each finished to a very good standard and all enjoying a range of fitted wardrobe space. Additionally, there is a substantial loft conversion providing a further double bedroom also enjoying custom built wardrobe and storage space. Completing this notable family home is a two piece bathroom suite and a separate WC. Externally, there is a pretty lawned garden and gated off road parking to the front elevation; whilst to the rear there is an attractive laid to lawn garden and patio, with a raised decked area and a brick built annexe. Enjoying generous proportions and smart ceramic tiled flooring, this versatile space offers a delightful sun room or a children's play area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4323702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.