3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Calne
Sold STC £210,000
- Popular Outside Location
- Garage & Parking
- Superb Gardens to the Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
Situated on the popular south side of Calne, this lovely three bedroom family home is offered with spacious rear gardens, garage and driveway parking. Viewings are highly advised to appreciate what this superb property has to offer.
Situated on the sought after South side of Calne, Thomas Court is a fantastic semi detached property which offers light and spacious accommodation including entrance hall, cloakroom, living room along with a well fitted kitchen/diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property further benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden which is larger than average, garage and driveway parking.
Entrance to this lovely three bed semi detached family home situated in a popular Southside location is via front door into the entrance hall which has a radiator.
Cloakroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 9' 9" x 15' ( 2.97m x 4.57m )
Dual aspect lounge with double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Area 12' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.46m )
Comprising of double glazed Patio doors to the rear garden, under stairs cupboard, television aerial point and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading to the dining room and central heating boiler.
Stairs from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the rear aspect, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 1" (max) x 9' 11" (max) ( 4.60m (max) x 3.02m (max) )
Good sized dual aspect master bedroom with double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" (max) x 8' 1" ( 3.02m (max) x 2.46m )
Good sized second bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.03m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with mixer taps. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Mostly laid to lawn with a paved path to the front door of this inviting family home.
Being larger than average for the location, the rear gardens are a particular feature to this property. Mostly laid to lawn, the rear gardens make a superb entertain area and are fully enclosed with a private door to the garage.
With up & over door, power and light. Private door to the rear garden.
Driveway parking in front of the Garage which is situated to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.