4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRobinson Avenue, Darnall, Sheffield
- ***GUIDE PRICE £145,000-£155,000***
- End Town House
- Off Road Parking
- Internal Garage
- Double Glazing
***GUIDE PRICE £145,000-£155,000***Offering neutral décor throughout, a driveway providing off road parking with additonal parking to the front garden, a single internal garage, ample space, double glazing throughout and gas central heating is this four bedroom end town house.
***GUIDE PRICE £145,000-£155,000***Of possible interest to first time buyers. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a four bedroom end town house set on a new estate within Darnall. The property offers neutral décor throughout, a driveway providing off road parking with additional parking to the front garden, a single internal garage, ample space, double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, garage, kitchen and lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor accommodation is the lounge, bathroom, and a bedroom. To the second floor accommodation is three further bedrooms, the master bedroom housing the ensuite. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A spacious entrance hallway with a front facing double glazed door, stairs to first floor accommodation and a double radiator.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.81m )
A rear facing double glazed window, fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with worktops over, sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, double radiator and a rear facing double glazed French door giving access to the rear garden. The combination boiler is situated in the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
With a front and side facing double glazed window, a double radiator and stairs to the second floor accommodation.
Lounge 15' x 13' 5" ( 4.57m x 4.09m )
A rear facing Juliet style balcony with French doors, carpeted and a double radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" into recess x 10' 3" ( 2.49m into recess x 3.12m )
A front facing double glazed window, neutral décor, carpeted and a double radiator.
A white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and double radiator.
Second Floor Landing
A side facing double glazed window with built in storage and a double radiator.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" maximum measurements x 11' 2" maximum measurements ( 4.90m maximum measurements x 3.40m maximum measurements )
A front facing double glazed window, carpeted, double radiator and access to the Ensuite.
A front facing double glazed obscure window, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, large shower cubicle, tiling to the floor and a double radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
A rear facing double glazed window, carpeted and a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 10' 1" ( 1.96m x 3.07m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, carpeted and a double radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway proving off road parking for one car with additional parking to the front garden. There is an enclosed rear laid to lawn garden with fenced boarders.
With the potential to be converted into a lounge or dining room with the correct permissions and alterations. Please note the garage can only be accessed via the front facing door situated on the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53875303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.