3 bedroom detached house for saleRetford Road, Blyth, Worksop
- WAS £220,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000 - No Upward Chain
- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, 2 Ensuites
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage, Private Paved Courtyard
WAS £220,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000 -Stone Built Detached Cottage - Built to a high specification this property is larger than a kerbside viewing would appear. Fantastic central location with walking distance to all the amenities. Spacious bedrooms, two ensuites and a large lounge.
Exceptional Country Cottage - This really has the wow factor and only by viewing can you realise what this deceptively spacious property offers. Fantastic central location within walking distance to the local amenities which there many, with village pubs, shopping and post office. The A1 is within a five minute drive giving a really convenient access to larger towns and cities via the M1 & M18.
Viewings are essential to appreciate this detached stone cottage having an entrance hall, cloakroom, modern kitchen with space for a dining table, Extremely spacious lounge with a second sitting area with views of the garden. Three bedrooms two with ensuites, one of which is a jack and jill. Having a garage and a separate parking area to the opposite side of the cottage in addition to parking outside the garage. The courtyard at the rear of the property is enclosed and extremely private with raised flower beds and a sunny aspect. Call today to arrange a viewing.
Entry in to the property is via a side facing Upvc entrance door, with a central heating radiator and access into the kitchen and lounge. Storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and having hanging space.
Having a side facing double glazed window a low flush wc and a wash hand basin. Central heating radiator and a laminate floor.
Dining - Kitchen 20' 7" x 11' 7" Max ( 6.27m x 3.53m Max )
Offering a really good sized space with two front facing double glazed windows and a rear facing double glazed window, all of which allow a high degree of light into the room.
A comprehensive range of wall and base units with a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, worksurfaces incorporate a gas hob with an extractor fan above and an electric oven. Integrated dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Additional storage via the understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a feature beamed ceiling, giving the room character. Door leads upto the first floor.
Lounge 19' 4" x 17' 9" ( 5.89m x 5.41m )
Extremely spacious main reception room with a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point. Partially open plan to a second seating area or dining area if you require a formal dining area. With a rear facing double glazed window, two velux windows and door leading out to the rear garden.
Having a front facing double glazed window, over stairs storage, central heating radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 17' 7" extending to ( 3.56m x 5.36m extending to )
Double bedroom: Having a side facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes to one wall and a matching dressing table. Central heating radiator and access to a second loft for storage.
Jack & Jill Ensuite
This second Ensuite gives two bedrooms bathroom facilities. It has a bath a low flush wc and a wash hand basin. Tiled floor and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 17' 11" ( 2.39m x 5.46m )
Having a side facing double glazed window, wardrobes to one wall and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.71m )
A second Double Bedroom: Light and bright with both a front facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush wc, a wash hand basin and a bath with a mains fed shower above. With spot lights to the ceiling, an extractor fan, tiled floor and tiled splash back.
The plot is not apparent from an external viewing, therefore it is advisable to arrange to meet us.
To the left hand side of the property there is a walled and very private garden, which extends beyond the off street parking area.
The courtyard garden is extremely well maintained with raised flower beds and mature shrubs. There is access to the garage from the garden via a roll door, external lighting.
To the right hand side of the property there is a driveway for parking which is to the front of the garage. The garage has an up and over door, power and lighting.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow out towards the A1. Go straight over at the roundabout into the village of Blyth towards the mini roundabout. Turn left onto Retford Road, where the property can be found on the right hand side half way down. If you have got to the school you have gone too far.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53875369.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.