3 bedroom detached house for saleBrick Kiln Road, North Walsham
- COMING SOON!!
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Ground Floor WC
- 22'9" Lounge/Diner
Modern, detached three bedroom home is corner position, with partly walled garden and garage
A modern detached three bedroom home with ground floor WC. It features a corner plot, with garage and sheltered and partly walled garden. Handy for local schools and town centre
Double glazed door to front with decorative leaded design. Radiator and stairway leading off
With WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, radiator and double glazed window
Living Room 22' 9" max x 14' 3" max narrowing to 8' 8" min in dining area ( 6.93m max x 4.34m max narrowing to 2.64m min in dining area )
With double glazed original style bay window to front, double glazed patio doors to conservatory, natural wood finish laminate flooring and radiator
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers, work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl sink and tiled surround. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood above, plumbing and space for washing machine, understairs cupboard, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to outside
Conservatory 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
Of double glazed construction with tall window panels to three sides and door to garden
With balustrade to stairwell, double glazed window, radiator and white pan doors off
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 3" extending to 11' 5" max into doorway ( 3.96m x 2.82m extending to 3.48m max into doorway )
Fitted with a range of wardrobes and cupboards, double glazed window to front and radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.16m x 1.96m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator
Comprising shower cubicle, WC , wash hand basin, shaver point, tiled walls, double glazed window and radiator
Low maintenance shingle and shrubbery front garden. Approach path to door
Enclosed rear garden, with high wall in part. Lawned, with boarders and small paved patio space. Raised decking with balustrade and personal door to Garage.
Access to garage is from Valley Gardens an adjoining turning
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53876710.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.