4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeel Park Avenue, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 1ET
- Extended semi-detached family home
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite & dressing room
- Spacious lounge open to dining room
- Fitted kitchen, useful utility
- Excellent plot; playing fields behind
- Integral garage & off-road parking
- Gas CH, PVC double glazing
- 137 m2 (1,470 sq ft) approx.
A large family home situated in a much sought after area of town, on a good-sized plot adjoining the school playing fields and enjoying an excellent outlook to the rear. The property has been extended by the current owners and now benefits from four good bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and dressing room/study. Further accommodation comprises an entrance porch and hallway, lounge open to the dining room, fitted breakfast kitchen, useful utility and 3-piece house bathroom with shower. Externally there is a superb majority lawned rear garden with flower beds and shrubs surrounding, off-road parking and an integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53887480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 339481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.