2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLawnwood Road, Groby, Leicester
Sold STC £150,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Summer House
- Front & Rear Gardens
This well presented bungalow offers spacious accommodation comprising of Lounge/diner, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Gardens to the front and rear and also a single garage.
This well presented bungalow is situated in the highly sought after village of Groby. Within close proximity to local shops and health care, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment. The deceptively spacious accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, lounge/diner, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there are flower beds and side access to the rear. The rear garden has a patio seating area, lawned garden and flower bed borders. There is also a brick built summer house and single garage.
With door to the side
Lounge 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
With gas fire place, TV point, wall lights and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.08m )
With double glazed patio doors, wall lights and radiator.
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, central heating boiler, radiator, oak flooring, integrated electric oven and gas hob and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to the side and double glazed door to the rear.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Fitted bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC and hand wash basin. Double glazed window to the side, radiator and complementary tiling.
With up and over door, power and light
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property there are flower beds and side access to the rear. To the rear of the property is a garden laid to lawn with a patio area, shrubs and fenced boundaries. There is also a brick built summer house in the garden with a sliding door and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53889142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.