2 bedroom terraced house for saleCameron Road, Derby
Offers Over £85,000
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
- END TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER O BUY TO LET INVESTOR
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND RECENTLY RENOVATED END TERRACED HOUSE which has been finished to a good standard featuring brand new kitchen and bathroom.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND RECENTLY RENOVATED END TERRACED HOUSE which has been finished to a good standard featuring brand new kitchen and bathroom. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
Open Plan Lounge / Diner 27' 2" x 11' 5" ( 8.28m x 3.48m )
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass insets, front and rear elevation double glazed windows, stairs rising to first floor, meter cupboard, thirteen recessed spotlights, two radiators and door leading into
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.86m x 1.88m )
having a newly installed matching white gloss range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine ,space for a fridge freezer, additional appliance space, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, radiator and doors leading to
Bedroom One 19' 7" x 8' 10" ( 5.97m x 2.69m )
having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors and storage over and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.18m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.88m )
having a newly installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround. Rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, wall mounted gas central heating gas combination boiler and radiator.
to the rear of the property there is an enclosed; low maintenance garden incorporating outside lighting, rear access gate and boundary walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53892442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.