Commercial Property for saleThe Night Owl/DJ's, Penally, Nr. Tenby
- GROUND FLOOR - ALMOST 11,000 SQ.FT. (1022 SQ.M)
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR - ALMOST 4,000 SQ.FT. (372 SQ.M)
- POTENTIAL FOR CONVERSION INTO A PUB/RESTAURANT/FUNCTION CENTRE, A CARE HOME, A LEISURE FACILITY, OFFICES OR SEVERAL APARTMENTS (S TO C)
- ALTERNATIVELY, THE SITE HAS POTENTIAL FOR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPEMENT FOLLOWING DEMOLITION OF THE PREMISES
A SUBSTANTIAL PURPOSE-BUILT LICENSED PREMISES CLOSE TO THE BUSY HOLIDAY RESORT OF TENBY
The Night Owl/DJ's is situated at the northern end of Penally about a mile or so from the centre of Tenby. The entrances the large Kiln Park Holiday Park and Trefloyne Golf Course are nearby.
The Premises were operated as a Night Club for many years and have an overall capacity for in excess of 1,000 persons - to be confirmed.
With very approximate dimensions, the main rooms comprise ...
75' 6" x 65' 7" (23.00m x 20.00m) overall
76' 9" x 37' 5" (23.40m x 11.40m)
41' 0" x 28' 10" (12.50m x 8.80m)
Kitchen, Office, several Toilets and Stores etc.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR -
mainly used for storage although has potential.
Lawned Gardens to front and sides. Large Car Park on opposite side of Trefloyne Lane*.
We understand that the main part of the Premises is Freehold
*The Car Park is held on a Lease at a peppercorn rent - details to be confirmed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB9315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.