4 bedroom town house for saleBlazey Drive, Wymondham
- 3 Storey Town House
- 3/4 Bedrooms - Perfect for a Growing Family
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen + Dining Area
- En-Suite Facilities, Family Bathroom & GF W.C
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
A stunning 3/4 bedroom family home located within the historic market town in Wymondham. This 3 storey town house is immaculately presented throughout, flooded with light and is ideal for a growing family.
Interest is expected to be high so call now for more details!
We are delighted to present this beautiful three storey town house located within the popular market town in Wymondham. This immaculately presented family home offers flexible accommodation throughout and boasts a modern fitted kitchen with a dining area, a well-lit living room with access to the rear garden and a cloakroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor the property offers 3 bedrooms (one is currently being used as a dining room) and a family bathroom. Finally on the second floor there is the master bedroom and en-suite. Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden, a garage and off road parking.
The owners have happily lived in the property since new in 2014 and it is immaculately presented throughout. Interest is expected to be high so please call if you would like more details!
Wymondham offers many local amenities including, supermarket, a range of shops, schools, medical centre, dentists, leisure centre, public transportation (including direct rail routes to Norwich and Cambridge) to name just a few. We would also encourage commuters to make enquiry as the property is conveniently place with access to the A11/A47 Southern By Pass.
With understair cupboard
With W.C and wash hand basin
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.95m x 3.48m )
With double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 11" plus into bay x 9' 2" ( 3.94m plus into bay x 2.79m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a dining area.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 11' 11" ( 2.82m x 3.63m )
With built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.03m )
Currently being used as a dining room.
Suite comprising, W.C, bath and wash hand basin
Second Floor Landing
With an airing cupboard
Bedroom 1 18' 4" x 9' 7" ( 5.59m x 2.92m )
With built in wardrobes
Suite comprising shower cubicle, W.C and wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53893636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.