3 bedroom detached house for saleKnolls View, Totternhoe
Withdrawn from Market
- BEDFORDSHIRE VILLAGE OF TOTTERNHOE
- SUPERB PLOT BACKING ONTO OPEN FIELDS
- PONY STABLES TO REAR OF GARDEN
- EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FURTHER POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN OPEN TO BREAKFAST ROOM
- TWO FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE - WORKSHOP - OUTBUILDING
- EPC RATING: E
SECLUDED LOCATION - SUPERB PLOT - EXTENDED DETACHED - 3 DOUBLE BEDS - 3 RECEPTION ROOMS - PONY STABLES TO REAR. Giblin Property are delighted to bring to the market this extended family home situated in the Bedfordshire village of Totternhoe. The property features a superb garden plot that backs onto open fields and offers excellent potential to further extend (subject to planning consents).
Situated in Knolls View, a no-through lane on the edge of this Bedfordshire village, is this detached home sitting on a substantial plot. The ground floor has been extended to provide a modern fitted kitchen that is open to the breakfast room with French doors opening out to the patio area of the garden. Two further receptions; a living room with feature fireplace offering a multi-fuel burning stove, and dining room with further French doors opening out to the patio area. There is a small cloakroom/WC and a large porch area.
The first floor offers a galleried landing area, three double bedrooms - the master fitted with a range of built-in furniture - and a family sized bathroom.
Outside the garden is a true feature of the property. Approximately 200ft in length, there is a large patio area with flower borders, mainly laid to lawn and gated access through to the rear of the garden which has been set up as a pony yard for the family's pony, with a 30ft timber stable and barn.
The garage can be accessed from the breakfast room and offers excellent potential for conversion (subject to planning consents), is double length in size with further workshop, outside WC and brick-built storage room. All with power, lighting and water points.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6277221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giblin Property, Eaton Bray and surrounding villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.