5 bedroom detached house for saleHall Farm Place, Bawburgh, Norwich
Sold STC £575,000
- Family home with lots of living space
- Annexe, games room & double garage
- Large gardens backing onto fields
- Former site of seventeenth century Hall
- Picturesque village location
- Ideal for access to Hospital, University and research park
A beautifully situated family house with large gardens, ground floor guest annexe and double garage. Charming village location ideal for access to Hospital,Norwich and the UEA.
Hall Farm Place is a small development of quality homes situated in what were once the grounds of Bawburgh Hall -a country home dating from c.1634 - now no longer in existence. However, what remains of it is highly noteworthy. There are some fabulous high garden flint and brick walls and a pair of extraordinary follies - both maintained by English Heritage and incorporated within the site. The property itself has been extended over the years to include a spacious and light ground floor with most of the outlook over its rear garden. Downstairs there is a semi self-contained wing with its own external entrance, which has a large main room, secondary room and a shower room making it ideal for letting purposes or family use. (A kitchen would need to be installed to make it fully self -contained).
Situated in a first class village within just a few minutes' drive from the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, the University and the A11, early viewing is advised.
With glazed casement doors to reception hall and door through to:
Low level WC and wash hand basin with cupboards below.
A room in its own right connecting the ground floor accommodation and ideal for parties and gatherings. Built-in dresser. French doors into garden room and staircase to first floor.
Double aspect windows.
A stunning room with double aspects and views over the garden. Fireplace with coal effect fire.
With French doors into reception hall and out to the garden.
Kitchen With Utility
Double aspects. Extensive range of contemporary styled soft close cupboards and drawers with extensive working surfaces and tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit to kitchen area and additional circular prep sink. Range of appliances including integral dishwasher, large separate integral fridge and freezer, ceramic hob with extractor hood over, double oven/grill and built in microwave. Larder unit, soft close drawers and cupboards throughout .Open plan through to:
With fitted dresser matching those in the kitchen. Double aspects with glazed corner feature and sliding doors to garden. Internal door to:
Independent front door to driveway.
With shower cubicle, low level WC and hand wash basin.
Double aspect windows.
A very spacious and versatile room also ideal as a games/gym or play room. This room could also be equipped as a kitchen/living/dining room for self-contained annexe purposes.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, double aspect windows and door into:
Double aspects with views over the garden.
En-Suite Shower Room
With large shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Electric shaver socket.
With private landing area, with window and wardrobe cupboards. Bedroom with double aspect windows.
Double aspects and featuring a box bay style window.
Bath with fully plumbed shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Charnwood is tucked away within Hall Farm Place and features a large entrance forecourt with parking and turning and which leads to the Double Garage with twin up and over doors. There are separate entrances here too into the main house and annexe. Pedestrian access to the rear garden is via a gothic style gate within a high brick and flint original wall and leads to an expansive rear garden mostly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Part of the rear garden is bordered by one of the follies whilst the other is on view in the neighbours' garden. The garden backs onto fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53893651.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.