4 bedroom terraced house for saleElm Drive, Risca, NEWPORT, Caerphilly
- GUIDE PRICE - £90,000 - £99,950
- Mid-Terrace Family Home
- 4 Good Size Bedrooms
- Maintained & Presented To A Very High Standard
- Lounge with Patio Doors to Rear
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker
- First Floor Modern Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Back
- Beautiful Hillside Views
This four bedroom mid terrace family home has been very well maintained by its current owners. It benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, UPVC double glazing throughout, beautiful mountain views from the front and low maintenance gardens.
The property is ideally located on main bus routes and within easy walking distance of Risca train station with links to Cardiff and Ebbw vale and the idyllic Brecon and Monmouthshire canal.
The accommodation is described in further detail with approximate room sizes as follows :-
Property ref: 121_1619_1635934
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53896156.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1635934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co, Risca. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.