3 bedroom terraced house for salePelton Fell, Chester le Street, County Durham, DH2
- Exclusive New Cul De Sac Development
- Adjacent To Woodland
- Prices From Only £137,500
- Outstanding Quality Specifications
- Spacious Stylish Interiors
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached & Link Properties
- All Properties Include En Suites
- Superb Spacious Well Equipped Kitchens
- Parking Spaces & Ample Visitor Parking
- LAST FEW UNITS REMAINING!
Greenland Mews is an exclusive new cul de sac development of high calibre three Bedroom semi detached and link style houses adjacent to attractive woodland. The final phase of the development includes some of the most favourable plots and with prices from only £137,500 early viewing is essential! Built to a high quality specification these new properties are hugely impressive. The spacious layout and stylish interior far exceeds that of many homes in this price range. Specifications include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, alarm system and high energy efficiency ratings. The properties include Cloakroom/wc, superb well equipped Kitchen/Dining Rooms and En Suite and family Bathrooms. Show home available to view. Contact J W Wood on 0191 388 7245.
Despite its semi rural setting the development lies within easy reach of Chester-le-Street where there are an extensive range of shops, schools and amenities. Chester-le-Street is an ideal commuter base for access to major north east regional centres including Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland via an excellent road network and the main east coast railway line.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.