1 bedroom flat for saleQuarry Street, Guildford, GU1
Sold STC POA
- Contemporary kitchens with granite work surfaces, breakfast bars (to selected apartments) and integrated appliances
- Entry phone to front door
- Feature windows (with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams to Apartment Nos 8 and 9) and layouts respecting the eighteenth century origins of the building
- Plantation shutters to ground floor apartments
- Underfloor heating throughout, with the exception of Apartment 1
- Contemporary design within flats and traditional herringbone parquet to common parts
- Lift to each floor (stairs from upper garden level to garden apartment)
- External cycle and bin storage accessed from front and rear of building
- Private terraces to Apartment Nos 1,2 and 3
Full descriptionALL UNDER OFFER THROUGH CLARKE GAMMON WELLERS
A magnificent conversion of a Grade II listed building into nine one and two bedroom luxuriously appointed apartments.
This development comprises of nine contemporary one and two bedroom apartments which all feature fantastic high specification modern living with a unique twist of traditional character.
As expected with a development of this nature, each of the apartments have been finished with unparalleled attention to detail from fully fitted custom built contemporary kitchens with granite work surfaces to herringbone parquet flooring in all common parts. In addition to this all of the apartments enjoy outstanding views over Guildford.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26219155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.