3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestbury Street, Bradford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bed Semi Detached
- Benefits from Lock Up/Warehouse
- Situated Just Off Sticker Lane
- Available With No Onward Chain
- Appeal For Trades People
A three bed semi detached with lock up/warehouse! The property will appeal to trades people/those requiring a warehouse facility! Situated just off Sticker Lane, the property is located in a sought after residential area. The property is available with no onward chain.
We are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property. Situated just off Sticker Lane, this property is located within an established and sought after residential area. This property benefits from a lock up at the rear which will be of interest to trades people or those requiring warehousing. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate the lock up facility. The property is available with no onward chain. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch, lounge, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor; three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside there are electric gates providing access to the rear, garden area to the front and lock up and parking to the rear. The property also has solar panels fitted to the roof of the property. The property has double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
The entrance porch provides access to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.78m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and gas fire set in fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.67m )
The kitchen comprises of a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, gas central heating boiler, gas central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window, pantry storage cupboard and access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.34m )
With UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 5" into wardrobe ( 3.94m x 2.87m into wardrobe )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobe with sliding door.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' ( 2.72m x 1.83m )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and W.C. The bathroom also has a gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
To the outside there is electric gates providing access on the right hand side to the rear of the property. There is a garden area to the front and parking to the rear. Also at the rear of the property is the lock up/warehouse facility.
Lock Up 60' 5" maximum x 22' 4" maximum ( 18.41m maximum x 6.81m maximum )
With roller shutter doors, power and lighting. This lock up will be ideal for trades people working from home or persons requiring a warehouse/lock up facility.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street. At Odsal roundabout take the second exit on Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate roundabout proceed straight ahead onto Rooley Lane. At Dudley Hill roundabout take the second exit on Sticker Lane. Proceed on Sticker Lane then take the right into Broad Lane. Then take the first right into Westbury Street where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53901214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.