3 bedroom apartment for saleBradford Road, Menston, ILKLEY
Sold STC £125,000
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Offering Three Bedrooms
- Communal Grounds & View
- Single Garage & Parking
- Located Near A Host Of Amenities
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000. A spacious ground floor apartment located within the heart of the popular village of Menston. Offering three bedrooms and a single garage viewing is strongly advised to avoid missing out on this exceptional buy.
***Offered with no-onward chain***, a must see apartment which offers generous internal space, residents parking, a fantastic village location, all at a great price.
This charming three bedroom ground floor apartment enjoys the peace and tranquillity of village living whilst being on the door step to a host of popular amenities. Menston is a delightful village, which boasts an array of local services which include popular village shops, a newly constructed local mini supermarket store, sought after schools, and excellent rail links to both the cities of Leeds and Bradford. Menston is also located between the historic market towns of Otley, and the idyllic Spa town of Ilkley, which is well known in the area for its 'flowers in bloom', and its famous Grove shopping parade.
Viewers are welcomed into a communal area via an intercom system, which provides access to all apartments.
A private doorway opens onto an inner passageway hallway which leads to:
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.45m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front which enjoys the outlook of the surrounding landscape and the communal grounds. Additional highlights include a focal electric fireplace, television connections and an electric heater.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, this generously sized kitchen benefits from having a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights include a sink and drainer, and provision for a range of white goods.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear which overlooks the communal grounds, this charming double bedroom benefits from having a range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage.
Second Bedroom 11' 4" x 5' 11" ( 3.45m x 1.80m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear which enjoys the view of the communal grounds, and benefiting from an electric heater.
Third Bedroom 9' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, this charming bedroom has previously been used as a second reception room, giving potential buyers options to their required layout.
Having a double glazed window to the side, this delightful shower room consists of a spacious walk in shower, wash hand basin, and a w/c.
The property boasts beautifully presented communal lawn grounds to both the front and rear, which are complemented by attractive shrubbery, plants and leafy hedgerow. Residents parking is also available to the rear along with an individually owned single garage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53901286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.