3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTranmere Crescent, Heysham, LA3 2BD
- Attractive 3 bed semi-detached house
- Easy reach of Strawb Gdns / Heysham vill
- Convenient for local schools
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Open plan lounge/dining with patio doors
- Extended breakfast kitchen
- Modern fully tiled bathroom/wc
- Off-road park, gge, encl rear garden
Attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this popular Crescent off Tranmere Avenue. Within a half mile radius of The Cliffs, parade of shops at Strawberry Gardens, Mossgate Primary School and Heysham village. The property is uPVC double glazed (all except one understairs window), gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, open access into the dining area with patio doors onto the rear garden, extended breakfast kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, first floor landing with light window, master bedroom with a range of fitted furniture, two further bedrooms and modern fully tiled bathroom/wc. Outside there is a tarmacadam front driveway providing off-road parking, pleasant enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas and there is a single detached garage. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a well presented ready to move into family home in this convenient location. Internal viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53901430.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.