2 bedroom apartment for saleEgerton Street, Chester, Chester
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Option to purchase up to 80%
- Second Floor Apartment
- Large Open Plan Liv/Din/Kit
- Juliet Style Balconies
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Close To City Centre
* 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP * IT IS POSSIBLE TO STAIRCASE UP TO 80% IF DESIRED * IMPRESSIVE OPEN-PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN DINING AREA . A wonderful opportunity to purchase a 50% share in a two bedroom second floor apartment which forms part of a modern development close to a wide range of shops along Brook Street and within walking distance of the city centre and Chester railway station. The accommodation, which has been professionally decorated in February 2017, briefly comprises: communal hallway with stair and lift access, entrance hall, large open-plan dining kitchen/living area with three French doors each with 'Juliet' style balconies, two bedrooms and bathroom with modern white suite. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and has slimline electric heating. The property forms part of a courtyard style development with a raised communal landscaped garden and seating area. Ideal purchase for a professional person or couple.
Location - There is a good range of shops in the immediate vicinity for everyday needs, and the property is situated close to the City centre, with its wide variety of shops and restaurants, pubs and clubs. The railway station is also within walking distance and easy access is available to the motorways and A55 North Wales expressway.
Agent's Note - By arrangement with the Agent's Chester Office on 01244 404040.
The detailed accommodation comprises:
Communal Entrance Hall - Glazed entrance door with intercom entry system and communal lighting. Staircase and lift access to the upper floors.
Second Floor - Door with security peephole.
Entrance Hall - 9'11" x 4'6" extending to 5'6" (3.02m x 1.37m ex t - Ceiling light point, mains connected smoke alarm, telephone intercom entry system, burglar alarm control pad, laminated wood effect strip flooring and built-in storage cupboard housing a Pulsacoil 2000 Gledhill electric 'off peak' mains pressure system. Doors to the open-plan Dining Kitchen/Living Room, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two and Bathroom.
Dining Kitchen/Living Area - 26'10" mximum x 11'6" extending to 18'3" (8.18m mx - A large open-plan Dining Kitchen and Living Area with three UPVC double glazed doors and 'Juliet' style balconies.
Dining Kitchen - Fitted with a modern range of base and wall level units incorporating drawers, cupboards and wine rack with laminated work tops and stainless steel up-stands. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Fitted four-ring electric hob with stainless steel backplate and chimney style extractor above. Built-in electric fan assisted oven and grill. Space for fridge. Plumbing and space for dishwasher. Integrated Hotpoint washing machine. Ceiling light point, telephone point, extractor, UPVC double glazed window and tiled floor.
Living Area - With three double glazed French doors each with 'Juliet' style balconies, two ceiling light points, television, satellite, radio and telephone points, two wall mounted electric heaters and laminated wood effect strip flooring.
Bedroom One - 14'6" x 8'9" maximum (4.42m x 2.67m maximum) - UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point, TV aerial point and laminated wood effect strip flooring.
Bedroom Two - 10'5" x 6'11" (3.18m x 2.11m) - UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light point, wall mounted electric heater, telephone point and laminated wood effect strip flooring.
Bathroom - 7'7" x 6'10" maximum (2.31m x 2.08m maximum) - Modern white suite with chrome style fitting comprising: panelled bath with Aqualisa mixer tap, shower attachment and glazed shower screen; low level dual-flush WC with concealed cistern; and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Part-tiled walls, tiled shelf with large fitted wall mirror, ceiling light point, extractor, tiled floor and electric ladder style towel radiator.
Outside - Futuristic raised communal seating area, communal bin store and cycle store.
Agent's Note - * The asking price represents a 50% share. It is possible to staircase up to 80% share. Prospective purchasers must complete a 'Shared Ownership' application form and the Sanctuary Housing Association must consent to the prospective purchaser. Further details available from the Chester office.
* Sanctuary Housing Association - 0800 1313348.
* Council Tax Band B - Cheshire West and Chester.
* We understand that the Service Charge is currently £125 pcm (2016/2017)
* We understand that the Rent payable to CDHT is currently £342 pcm (as at September 2017).
* Tenure: Leasehold. 125 years from 19th August 2003.
* The accommodation has been professionally decorated in Februuary 2017.
* Parking - We understand that there is a 'resident's parking scheme' in operation. Permits are subject to application and availability and can be applied for from Cheshire West and Chester Council. (currently £60 per year, Zone I). If there are no permits available, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
If you have any queries please contact Parking Services at the council. 0300 123 7024 (72154) Or email: email@example.com.
Directions - From the Agent's Chester office proceed to the Grosvenor roundabout and bear right onto Nicholas Street. Continue along the dual carriageway until reaching the Fountains roundabout and proceed straight across passing the Northgate Arena leisure centre on the left hand side. At the next roundabout take the first exit along Hoole Way and at the traffic lights turn right and then immediately right into Brook Street. Follow Brook Street and take the turning left into Charles Street. The entrance will then be found after a short distance on the left hand side.
Viewings - By arrangement with the Agent's Chester Office on 01244 404040.
Award Winning Agent -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53901970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26223398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Residential, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.