4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonkhill Drive, Pontefract
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000
- Brick built four bedroom semi detached house
- Offering spacious accommodation throughout
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom and seperate Toilet
- Four good size Bedrooms
- Gardens and ample off street parking to front
- Private gardens to rear
- Ideal for family purchaser
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000 Situated in this convenient location on the outer edge of Pontefract town centre close is this four bedroom semi detached house. Ideal for the family purchaser and benefitting from ample off street parking and private gardens
Ideal for the growing family is this brick built four bedroom semi detached house, occupying a prime position at the head of a cul de sac, and situated in this convenient location on the outer edge of Pontefract town centre close to shops, achools and public transport and with easy access to both road and rail networks for those wishing to commute. Offering spacious accommodation throughout the property has the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and benefits from ample off street parking to the front and private gardens to the rear. The internal accomodation briefly comprises to the first floor: Reception Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom and seperate Toilet. To the second floor there are four good size Bedrooms. Outside to the front of the property there are gardens and a drive providing ample off street parking whilst to the rear there are private gardens.
With stairs leading to first floor, useful understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and having a window to the side of the property. Having a door leading out to the side.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 5" maximum ( 4.95m x 3.78m maximum )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having a wall mounted gas fire with shelf above and laminate hearth below, ceiling coving, central heating radiator and archway leading into...................
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
With window to the front of the property, central heating radiator and ceiling coving
Kitchen 14' 11" x 7' 3" ( 4.55m x 2.21m )
having a comprehensive range of white units to both high and low level incorporating spaces for appliances and with plumbing for washing machine. set within the laminate worktops there is a stainless steel sink unit and a four ring electric hob with electric oven under. With part tiling to walls and window overlooking the rear gardens. having a timber door leading out to the rear of the property.
having a white suite comprising bath and vanity unit with cupboard under housing a wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, boarding to low level and window to the rear of the property
having a low level w.c., central heating radiator, boarding to walls at low level and window to the rear of the property
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.23m )
With window to the rear of the property and having a built in storage cupboard, dado rail and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
With window to the front of the property and having a built in cylinder / storage cupboard, dado rail and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 9' 1" ( 4.14m x 2.77m )
With window to the rear of the property, dado rail and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
With window to the front of the property, dado rail and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there are gardens laid primarily to lawn and a paved drive providing ample off street parking. To the rear there are terraced paved / pebbled gardens with lawn, shrubs and a garden store. The gardens are of a private nature having boundary fences.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along Southgate. Continue along and just before All Saints Church on the left hand side turn left. Take the second right hand turn on to Mill Dam Lane and at the mini roundabout turn left on to Monkhill Lane. take the first right hand turn on to Monkhill Avenue and then turn left on to Monkhill Drive. Turn left in to the cul de sac where the property will be found at the end of the cul de sac identified by the William H. Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53902135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.