1 bedroom flat for saleBronnley Court, 283-303 Uxbridge Road, Acton
- Amazing views
- No Chain
- Open-plan vast and bright reception/ kitchen area
- Large Balcony with duel access to the bedroom and living space
- Large Double Bedrooms
- Secure Development
- Incredible location between Ealing Common and Acton
- Ample storage
- Popular development with corporate tenants
It is with great excitement Orchards of London are able to present to the market this exquisite one double bedroom apartment situated in Bronnley Court, in the heart of Acton. This lovely property compromises a spacious double bedroom, a vast and bright open-plan reception/ kitchen area with plenty of space for entertaining. Furthermore this amazing property boasts a balcony with amazing views over London. Other benefits within this property consists of a modern family bathroom and ample storage opportunities. Bronnley Court is located in the heart of Acton with great access to public transport, closest underground being Acton Town Station (Piccadilly and District lines). Motorists will benefit from the easy and convenient access to the A40 and M4.
Property ref: 121_2390_4116839
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53903551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4116839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.