4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Green, Calne
Guide Price £300,000
- Situated on the Historic Green
- Sympathetically refurbished
- Hand built kitchen
- Courtyard Garden
- Off street parking
Situated on the prestigious Green this delightful three double bedroom cottage has the added bonus of a superb converted attic to utilise as an additional bedroom or playroom and a provision to park for one car.
The Green is a Grade II listed building with many architectural features retained and sympathetically incorporated within the property. Finished to an extremely high standard this quality home has an hand built kitchen and is set on the prestigious Green in Calne in the heart of the conservation area within a short stroll from the town centre with its wealth of historic buildings and range of shops. Flexible living is appointed over two floors and consists of a kitchen/diner and lounge to the ground floor, three double bedrooms and the refitted four piece bathroom are located to the first floor. The top floor boasts a stunning attic room to use as a bedroom or playroom with a vaulted ceiling and original beams. To the front is the added bonus for off street parking for one car.
Lounge 17' 10" (max) x 13' 10" ( 5.44m (max) x 4.22m )
Entrance to this beautiful character property situated on the enviable location of The Green is via front door leading into the lounge which comprises of open fireplace with gas living flame wood burning style fire, beams, glazed window to the front aspect, doorway leading to the kitchen and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 4" x 15' 2" (max) ( 5.89m x 4.62m (max) )
Hand built solid wooden fitted kitchen offering a good amount of wall and base units with a mix of granite and oak work surfaces over and matching upstands, Belfast sink, stable door to the side with a further set of French doors leading to courtyard garden. Double electric oven, electric hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Stairs from the lounge, doors leading to all rooms, airing cupboard and a smoke detector.
Bedroom One 14' 9" (max) x 11' 3" ( 4.50m (max) x 3.43m )
Spacious master bedroom with a window to the front aspect with a beautiful out look over the Green, original beams, Jack and Jill door to inner hall leading to the attic room and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 7' 5" (max) ( 4.60m x 2.26m (max) )
Good sized double bedroom with a wonderful amount of light coming in from the two windows to the rear and side aspects and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 7' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.39m )
Another good sized bedroom with a Jack and Jill door to the inner hall leading to the top floor, window to the front aspect, beams and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, corner shower cubicle and a ladder style heated towel rail.
Attic Room 25' 5" (max) x 11' 7" (taken at floor level) ( 7.75m (max) x 3.53m (taken at floor level) )
Superb versatile space with beams and vaulted ceiling, two roof light windows to the rear aspect and a further window to the side aspect.
Small courtyard garden enclosed by stone wall with an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.