4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSegsbury Road, Wantage
- Four Bedrooms and a Stylish Bathroom;
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite.
- Playroom/5th Bedroom & Cloakroom.
- Kitchen with Space for a Range Cooker.
- 18' x 16' Sitting/Dining Room.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- South facing rear garden with Shed.
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars.
Closed chain above. Truly deceptive, this established semi-detached house offers fantastic accommodation that extends to some 1300 sq' ft over three floors. Re-modeled following a comprehensive garage, and a subsequent, loft conversion. This beautifully presented family home now offers an additional flexible ground floor room, presently used as a Study but ideal as a ground floor bedroom, with an adjoining Cloakroom with generous storage space that could accommodate an en-suite. In addition the stylish, modern fitted Kitchen offers space for a range cooker and the generous 18ft by 16ft L-Shaped Sitting/Dining Room enjoys lovely views over a well tended, level and enclosed, south facing rear garden. To the first floor, there are three generous bedrooms and a very stylish re-fitted Bathroom suite with both a Bath and shower. A fixed staircase extends into the converted roof space which now offers a very generous 16ft by 12ft Master Bedroom with en-suite facilities. There is driveway parking provision for two cars to the front and this superb semi-detached home enjoys a lovely location, tucked away in a popular Wantage cul-de-sac.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53907352.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6663096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.