3 bedroom terraced house for saleMalvern Street West, Rochdale
- Well Presented MId Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Recently Redecorated and Recarpeted
- Convenient Location for Local Amenities
- Ideal For First Time Buyer
- No Chain
REDUCED!!!!!! IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME!
Situated on the outskirts of Bamford in the Oakenrod district with ample local amenities within walking distance.
This well presented property has recently been redecorated throughout along with new carpets. The accommodation is bright and spacious. Internally there is an entrance vestibule, lounge with feature fireplace and a good size fitted dining kitchen providing access to the rear yard.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms (one box) and a bathroom with shower.
New decoration and carpets throughout, part double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Please contact the office on 01706 521800 to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53907505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6641845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond & Co Estates Ltd, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.