2 bedroom terraced house for sale33 Laing Gardens, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6XU
Withdrawn from Market £105,000
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens, located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac of a modern residential development in Broxburn, West Lothian.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a gas central heating, wood-framed double glazed windows, extensive contemporary flooring, good storage provision including an attic, and an allocated parking space.
- Home Report available online.
This well-presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens, is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a modern residential development in Broxburn, West Lothian. The accommodation begins with an entrance hall giving access to the both the kitchen and living room, featuring wood-effect laminate flooring, radiator and a pendant light fitting. The living room is set to the rear and features French patio doors to the rear garden, the stairway to the first floor, TV and phone points, and wood-effect laminate flooring. A bright kitchen is set to the front and features fitted units, stone-effect worktops, stainless-steel sink with drainer, tiled flooring and splashbacks, washing machine, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, a double bedroom overlooks the rear garden and features fitted wardrobes, TV and phone points, pendant light fitting and wood-effect laminate flooring; whilst a single bedroom is set to the front. A bright bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower head fitting for the bath, shaver point, tiled splash-walls, a built-in store cupboard, and access to the attic space. In addition, there is a gas central heating and wood-framed double glazed windows. Externally to the front is a lawn space, whilst the enclosed rear garden features tall evergreens, patio, lawn, established shrubbery and a store shed. There is also allocated parking to the rear, whilst together with visitor parking bays. Broxburn is a popular commuter town, located 12 miles west of Edinburgh, with a traditional stone-built village centre and high street, combined with modern residential developments. Local shopping and amenities are available along the main street A899, whilst whilst Edinburgh's Gyle and Livingston retail centres offer major high street names and restaurants. Broxburn has four schools including Broxburn Primary, Kirkhill Primary, St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Primary and the highly regarded Broxburn Academy. Regular bus services are available for travel throughout the area; Broxburn has good and direct road links to Edinburgh, Livingston, Linlithgow and Edinburgh Airport; whilst nearby Uphall railway station provides links to Edinburgh, Livingston and Glasgow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6592211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.