2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRose Heath, Illingworth, Halifax
Sold STC £84,950
- Two bedrooms
- Modern Decor
- Off Street Parking
An Excellent opportunity to acquire a well presented modern two bedroom semi detached property which would be ready to move into for any FTB or investor to immediately rent out. Located within easy reach of local schools and commuter routes and set in a quiet cul-de-sac.
An Excellent opportunity to acquire a well presented modern two bedroom semi detached property which would be ready to move into for any FTB or investor to immediately rent out. Located within easy reach of local schools and commuter routes and set in a quiet cul-de-sac. Briefly comprising of entrance, lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor. Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally the property offers off street parking and a garden with views to the rear. A MUST VIEW EARLY PROPERTY.
Provides the stairs leading to first floor accommodation, with a storage heater and offers access to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.25m )
A modern lounge with laminate wood effect flooring. Including the electric storage heater and a television point with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.51m )
A modern high gloss style fitted kitchen with wall and base units and modern complementary worksurfaces over. Incorporating a double oven with an electric hob and extractor hood over. There is further plumbing for an automatic washing machine and the kitchen offers an under stairs storage room. The surrounding walls offer tiled splashback areas and both a double glazed window and door to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' ( 4.09m x 3.66m )
Featuring pine effect wooden fitted wardrobes, drawers and a double bed frame unit. The room includes an electric storage heater, benefits from wood effect laminate flooring and offers two upvc windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.39m )
Benefits from a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation and an electric storage heater.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, a pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap and a low level WC with push button flush, with a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property offers both front and rear garden areas.
To the front the property offers an enclosed paved area to the front providing off street parking.
To the rear there is a fenced enclosed lawned and paved area with far reaching views over the fields that surround the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53907583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.