4 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Villa, Helton, PENRITH, Cumbria
- Fascinating four bedroomed residence with abundance of character
- Impressive location within picturesque National Park village
- Delightful surrounding gardens
- Sensitively restored one bedroomed cottage
- Exceptional outlooks across the Lowther Valley
An outstanding Lakeland residence offering exceptional accommodation and having enchanting gardens and small cottage.
Castle Villa enjoys a fine position within the village, occupying an area of high ground overlooking the Green, and giving exceptional views across the Lowther valley.
Helton is located approximately one mile from its sister village of Askham and nearly seven miles from Penrith. It falls within the boundary of the Lake District National Park.
LPG gas, mains electricity, water, septic tank drainage. LPG central heating and double glazing installed. Telephone line and broadband installed subject to BT regulations. Please note - the mention of any appliances and/or services within these sale particulars does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order.
Leaving Penrith, head south on the A6 and pass the Crown Hotel in Eamont Bridge, turning immediately right at a small roundabout. Pass by Yanwath and just after crossing the railway, turn left passing Yanwath Primary School. Travel approximately three miles to Askham, passing through the village heading towards Bampton. After less than a mile, turn right into Helton village and after 200m, right again, and Castle Villa is prominently located in the upper green.
Property ref: 121_2232_3851371
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53908121.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3851371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrith Farmers & Kidds, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.